Brussels Sprout Slaw
Brussel Sprouts Slaw consists of crisp shredded Brussels sprouts tossed in a sweet and tangy honey mustard dressing with toasted almonds and dried cherries (or cranberries). This is a great gluten-free salad or side dish.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar 1 tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp brown mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Whisk together all ingredients until smooth
- 1 # Brussels sprouts, shredded(about 5 cups)
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup silvered almonds(toast at 350 for 10-14 minutes) 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- MIx dressing with Brussels sprouts, cherries, almonds.
- Add salt & pepper to taste. ENJOY!