High protein stir fry (vegetarian, dairy, gluten free)
- 1 cup TVP (textured vegetable protein) Bob’s Mills brand?
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 Tbsp grated or chopped ginger
- 1 C. chopped broccoli(mostly small stems) cut into 1”pieces
- 1 C chopped celery, cut into 1” pieces
- 1/2 C chopped orange or red peppers(Organic preferred)
- 1 C chopped shitake mushrooms
- 1/2 C chopped pineapple
- 1-1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 3 Tbsp organic Tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 1/2 C almonds(optional)
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
Prepare TVP per package directions. Heat coconut oil on medium low, Saute garlic and ginger x 2 min. Add Broccoli, celery and cook on med low x 2 min. Add peppers, mushrooms, pineapple, and heat x 1 more minute. Stir in fish sauce, Tamari and ground pepper to taste. Add almonds and sesame seeds, Stir for another minute or two.
Serve over prepared TVP or mix together. ENJOY! Serves 4