No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
A delicious treat that tastes great and provides lots of protein for a quick energy boost.
- 1 c. rolled oats (gluten free)
- 1 heaping Tbsp ground flax seeds 1/2 C. natural peanut butter
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- A pinch of ground sea salt
- 1 C. vegan choc. chips, melted
- Grind the oats until they resemble flour. Add flax seed and grind. Add peanut butter, dates, sea salt and process until it forms a ball.
- Melt the chocolate chips until thin and pourable
- Roll the dough in balls, cover with chocolate. Freeze for 30 min.
- Keep refrigerated x 1 week.