Shrimp Fajita Salad
- 20-24 oz package of peeled, deveined shrimp
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 sliced onion
- 3/4 C thinly sliced orange or yellow peppers (I like the minis)
- 2 Tbsp of your favorite dry seasoning (mexican or whatever)
- 1 can organic black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/4 C sliced black olives
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- grated cheese(optional)
- 4 cups of salad greens
- Package of high protein with flax, Flat Out Flatbread(optional)
Saute onion and pepper in coconut oil ~ 2 min. Remove from heat. Saute shrimp on low until no longer transparent, ~ 3 min. Add seasoning.
Return veggies to the pan. Stir to coat well. Arrange salad greens on plate. Top with shrimp/veggie mix, sliced avocados, olives, beans. Use your favorite salad dressing to top off.
Option: Make it into a wrap and add cheese if you like.